January 24, 2014

Library time.

I originally posted this to facebook while I was studying in the library and trying to finish my essay. Needless to say, progress was a little bit slow sometimes.

"Why do they leave perfectly square papers lying around in the library? I'm now faced with the very difficult choice between origami birds and essay writing."


"I call this one Henry. Origami activities won."

"There's a Llama now, but it's a bit wonky due to procrastionation-guilt induced haste." [Sabine named it Freek-Willem]

"The girl in front of me is frowning at my origami activities. She's actually using them to take notes... Ooooh, so that's what they're for!"

"I made a penguin. I think the girl opposite me strongly dislikes me. May have to build a penguin army for self-defense." [Penguin is called Koos Naamloos]

"The girl in front of me fled the scene... I think my impressive origami army must have scared her off... Also, I think it might be time for coffee."

"Henry and Freek-Willem made a hybrid. Yup. Llamabird... Llaird? Llird? Bama?"

"They've managed to escape! My origami army is now invading the library... World domination in 5... 4... 3..."

No comments:

Post a Comment